All children will have rehearsals on Monday morning, and must be present at the school at 9.30 am. Van children will be picked up by their respective vans at the regular time, and dropped back after rehearsals. Walk-in parents must pick their children at 10:45 am.
- Nursery: Children must be present in the school at 3 pm. Vans will take Nursery children to the auditorium at 3.30 pm. Please do not bring your children directly to the auditorium. Please make sure that children are present in school at the stipulated time. Nursery children must wear Jumbo T-shirt, white socks, and make up. They will be costumed in school.
- Jr KG and KG: Children must be present in the auditorium by 3.30 pm in makeup and wearing their uniform and white socks.
- General: All children must wear Velcro sandals, not laced shoes. Please do not send snacks or refreshments with the child- these will be provided. The school will not be responsible for any child missing the performance due to late coming.
- Please do not visit the Green Room – children get unsettled on seeing strangers. Parents will pick up the children class by class from the Green Room, starting with Nursery.
- Tuesday will be a holiday. Classes will continue till December 22. Winter break begins from December 25 and school reopens on January 2.