It’s that time of the year again! Team Jumbo Kids invites all Daddies and their children to participate in MasterChef 2017 – a unique cooking contest that encourages healthy eating and family bonding.
This year’s edition of MasterChef will be held on Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 10:00 am at the school.
• Fathers must carry their own aprons.
• It should be a healthy and nutritional recipe.
• It must be purely a vegetarian dish.
• The dish has to be made by father and the child at the centre with equal participation of both, making a dish that Dadi (grandmother) makes or a dish the father liked that his mother used to make.
• Participants must carry the ingredients and essentials for their dish and basic utensils.
• Make your dish look appetizing and creative.
• Use easily available ingredients.
• Give your dish a unique name, and write it down on a card while presenting your dish..
• The recipe should not involve the use of fire.
• Time limit for the preparation is 30 mins.
• Recipes will be judged based on taste, nutritional value and presentation. Certificates will be awarded to all participants.
We look forward to seeing you all!